2 lbs grass-fed round steak
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper juice of 2 limes
3 tbsp fish sauce (we use the lowest sodium one we can find)
2 tsp raw local honey
3 cloves garlic, peeled and pressed
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 medium melon (cantaloupe happens to be what we had), seeded and sliced into “match- sticks” about 1-1/2″ long
1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2″ long match- sticks
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2″ long matchsticks
8 cups baby spinach
1/2 red onion, slivered
1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat (about 400 degrees).
- Sprinkle both sides of the steaks with the salt and pepper, then grill to achieve medium-rare (about 8 minutes per side on indirect heat). Transfer to a cutting board when done grilling and let rest for at least five minutes.
- While the steaks are grilling, you can work on getting the melon, peppers, onion, cilantro,
- and mint all cut up and added to an extra-large mixing bowl.
- Combine the lime juice, fish sauce, honey, garlic, and crushed red pepper in a small prep bowl. Whisk with a fork to mix and make sure the hon- ey is fully dissolved. Set aside.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the now-rested steaks across the grain at a slight angle (from top to bottom) into roughly 1/8″ thick slices (that’s pretty thin)
- If your steaks are huge, you can also cut them in half lengthwise to keep the pieces of steak down to about 2″ or so long.
- Add the steak to the mixing bowl.
- Give the dressing another stir, then pour over the top and toss everything to mix well.
- Let sit for a few minutes, then toss one more time.
As the leader and CEO of Ultimate You Change Centres, Andy has built the business from the ground up. Utilising the skills he obtained in the early days of his carpentering, he put his tool belt back on and personally built the first Change Centre himself. Whilst simultaneously executing business decisions on an executive level, it was Andy’s mission to create an innovative and successful business that encapsulates extraordinary change and growth not only in business but in the world’s state of health.